Unonu exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet, improving the lives of millions of people.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
• your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
• your UNONU user ID and password (if applicable)
• credit card information (if applicable) [THIS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE IF CREDIT-CARD INFORMATION IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
• any account-preference information you provide us
• your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
• session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
• not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
• take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
• not use or disclose the information except:
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
UNONU may use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
• not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
• to log off the UNONU Web site when you are finished;
• to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Follow us on your favorite social site!